Want publicity for your book or business on radio/TV shows, print and online? Join Steve Harrison for a free web class on...
"Three Steps to Land
Maximum Publicity in
Discover how to get the word out about your book or business
at 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific)
or 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific)
You're invited to a free web class with Steve Harrison, who has helped over 15,000 people land media coverage including the authors such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.
Learn what most authors, experts and entrepreneurs never discover about how to get the word out about your work as efficiently as possible.
The FREE web class is on...
Wednesday, June 6th
With your choice of two times...
2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific)
7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific)
FROM: Steve Harrison
Dear Friend and Colleague:
Want a lot more free media exposure without spending an enormous amount of time pursuing it?
Want to see your book or business featured on radio/TV shows, magazines, blogs and other outlets?
If so, join me for a free web class on Wednesday, June 6th at your choice of two times, 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific) OR 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific) on which I’ll show you how to land maximum publicity in minimum time.
Even if you don’t feel ready to get publicity yet, tune in for this training because it’ll make life much easier for you down the road.
You'll discover many of the biggest shortcuts I’ve learned after helping over 15,000 people land media coverage, including the authors of such mega-bestsellers as Rich Dad Poor Dad (see below for video), Chicken Soup for the Soul and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, as well as many others.
Here's just some of what you'll learn on the web class:
- How to make yourself and what you’re promoting “media-genic” so producers and journalists are calling you to request interviews rather than you having to pursue them.
- The one thing you MUST have on your website if you want the media to take you seriously.
- Where to get names and contact info so you can actually reach the media.
- The most critical two parts of any press release or media pitch.
- Proven strategies I’ve shared with my clients which helped them go from “totally unknown” to become bestselling authors and regular media guests on dozens of media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and USA Today.
- What a media “one-sheet” is and how to use one effectively.
- The unique power of podcasts and how to use appearances on them to increase your sales, income and influence.
- Three key elements to creating an effective publicity plan.
- What to do to maximize sales for your book or program when you are interviewed. I’ll share by using what I call “the transformation technique."
- How people just like you have gone from being “total unknown” to get lots of free publicity and become bestselling authors / regular media guests…and you can do it too.
- How to get someone else to do all the work to get you publicity when you can’t afford to spend $15,000-$30,000 or more with a PR firm.
- AND MUCH MORE
Please Note: No recordings of this presentation will be available anytime soon. If you can't make either time, register anyway in case we offer it again sometime in the future, and so you can receive bonus content.
Click here now to join me on Wednesday, June 6th at either 2:00 PM Eastern (11:00 am Pacific).
I really hope you can make the training because I know you'll learn a lot!
All the best,
ABOUT STEVE HARRISON
Steve Harrison has dedicated the past 20+ years of his life to helping authors and entrepreneurs promote their books, products and services.
Steve and his team have helped more than 15,000 authors, speakers, and other experts promote their books, businesses, and causes as guests on radio and TV talk shows -- more than any PR firm on the planet.
As publisher of Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), he's help launch such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Finish Rich series, and the Dummies series to name just a few.
Every year, he presents the National Publicity Summit in New York, where he gives 100 publicity-seekers the once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet face-to-face with producers, editors and journalists from major media such as Good Morning America, Today Show, Time Magazine, Family Circle, ABC's 20/20, Dateline NBC, CNN, Fox News and many others.
Hear what one of Steve's most successful clients has to say...
“Without Steve Harrison and his team, Rich Dad Poor Dad never would have become the #1 personal finance book of all time”
Author, Rich Dad Poor Dad
Click here now to sign up for Wednesday's free web class and find out how to land maximum publicity in minimum time