Discover the proven strategies bestselling authors use to write, publish, and promote their books for maximum influence and income!
Join Steve Harrison and his team July 20-21 to make your book or message more "media-genic"
FROM: Steve Harrison
Would you like to write a book that gains a big following, attracts media attention, and even becomes a bestseller?
Have you ever said to yourself, "If more people just knew about me and my book, it would really take off"?
If so, I want to let you know about my upcoming Publishing & Publicity Workshop – two action-packed days that could change your life forever!
Note: This seminar is different from my National Publicity Summit, and in fact, I’ve created it because many people told me they didn’t feel ready to attend the Summit.
My team and I will show you step-by-step exactly what you need to do to score major media coverage. Our goal will be to show you how to cost-effectively reach at least a million people with your message.
I'm holding the training at a major Philadelphia hotel located just minutes from Philadelphia International Airport. Southwest Airlines serves Philadelphia, so you should be able to get an affordable flight from most major U.S. cities.
Here's just some of what we'll cover...
- What most authors don't know – but should – before they write or promote their book.
- 8 simple ways to make your book more "media-genic" before you write it.
- How to create a killer title for your book.
- The pros and cons of self-publishing and working with publishers.
- How to "test" your book before publishing it in order to maximize its potential word-of-mouth.
- What you need to know and do before your book is published to get maximum publicity and exposure.
- Creating your personal publicity plan including who to contact, when to contact them, what to pitch them, and how to pitch them.
- How to craft your own strong media brand which includes: your unique message, 3-5 proven publicity hooks and a killer one-page pitch.
- What it takes to create winning press releases and pitch letters, and examples of ones that have gotten people featured on or in The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNBC, O the Oprah Magazine, Fox News, and many other top media outlets.
- Your monetization plan for turning the publicity into the most money possible. This includes your strategic sound bites for interviews, your on-air offer, as well as a plan for leveraging the interview into more income, and plan for becoming a regular “go to” guest or expert.
- The 7 best strategies I've seen for getting massive publicity. Just one of these can generate millions of dollars worth of publicity. You'll learn how to apply any and all of them to your particular project.
- How to use your own personal story to attract the major media.
- 10 keys to speaking in memorable sound bites.
- How to get media to refer you to their friends who can also interview you.
- How to get bloggers to write about you or allow you to be a guest blogger.
- What most good publicity stunts have in common, and how to create yours for less than $100.
- The publicity stunt that landed an ordinary CPA several appearances on CNBC.
- Your 3-step strategy for turning interviews into sales.
- The one tip I gave a speaker about doing interviews that she told me was worth over $100,000.00 to her.
- The best way to send your press release to thousands of media outlets immediately.
- Where to find the names and contact information for the radio/TV producers, print journalists and bloggers who can write about you (or put you on their programs).
- 3 mistakes most people make when hiring a publicist, and what to do so you don't get ripped off.
- Identifying your best hooks for attracting media.
- 5 ways to make yourself timely and more irresistible to the media.
- Actual case histories of previously unknown authors and experts who followed my advice and were featured in or on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox News, O the Oprah Magazine, People, Health, the Associated Press, Reuters, Time, and many more media outlets.
- 3 keys to becoming known as a "go to expert" in your field so the media contact you whenever your topic hits the news.
- How to use Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to land more publicity and go viral with your message.
- How to manage your media contacts so you know who to contact when.
- Actual scripts of what to say on the phone when pitching the media.
- You'll leave with a step-by-step plan for what you need to do to start getting free publicity.
- What to write in your email subject header so the media actually read what you send them.
This will be a very interactive and productive experience for you, with plenty of time to work on your media pitches and to interact with fellow attendees.
The Publishing & Publicity Workshop will be held at the
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
(we'll send you discounted hotel booking info as soon as you register)
The Workshop begins Friday, July 20th at 9:00 am
and ends Saturday, July 21st at 4:00 pm
What's the cost to attend my workshop?
Your investment to attend my workshop is less than the value of just one good media placement.
In the past, people have paid as much as $997 to attend my Publishing & Publicity Workshop... and, frankly, they've considered it an amazing bargain at that price.
But I've got an even better deal for you when you sign up for the workshop right now.
You can attend and participate fully in the workshop, getting access to all the valuable strategies and resources I'll be sharing to help you get free publicity, for a single investment of $97.
That's an almost 90% savings!
You may bring a guest with you for an additional payment of $97.
REMEMBER... There's no quicker or more cost-effective way to get the word out than by tapping the power of
If my workshop helps you land just one major magazine/newspaper article or interview on a national radio or TV show, the resulting exposure and sales could generate many times your modest investment in my training.
All I ask is that you show up and give the program a fair try. You risk nothing.
I look forward to seeing you and helping you achieve the publishing and publicity success you deserve!